Ministère de la Sécurité publique

Application for a liquor permit

This form must be used to apply for a “permanent” liquor permit: a bar, club, restaurant service or sales, grocery, raw material and equipment wholesaler’s, cider seller’s, Olympic Grounds or Man and his World permit. It must also be used to apply for a change to a current permit: for example, an increase in the capacity of a room or the sale of the business to a third party.

Download PDF


Other liquor permit forms

Guide for filling in an Application for a liquor permit

Schedule A - Information on the applicant

Schedule A.1 - Information on the partners, shareholders, directors and the person entrusted with managing the business


If you wish to apply for a Liquor Permit following a change of administration

Certificat de conformité à la règlementation municipale d'urbanisme (french only)